In this hour, there is serious lack of shalom in Israel, particularly in Jerusalem. Very likely what we are seeing breaking out in the capital city is what will be labeled the “Third Intifada.” PA President, Mahmoud Abbas, has incited it, and has basically called it into being. The support of the international community for the bogus, corrupt, Palestinian State … and the global community’s condemnation of Israel for her defensive measures during Operation Protective Edge have emboldened the Palestinians to conduct increased violence against the Jews. Today, around noon, for the second time in the past couple of weeks, a member of Hamas used an automobile as a lethal weapon against the people of Israel. The terrorist, driving a car at high speed, targeted and struck 15 people; including a Border Guard officer, from the Druze community, as they waited at the light rail train station. So far, the officer has been the only fatality from the incident, but the other 14 other people are still in various levels of peril and pain. We need to pray that there are no more fatalities from this horror. The terrorist was shot and killed as he fled the scene.
So what have been the responses from this attack?
- In the Old City of Jerusalem 2 young Arabs attacked police with tear gas.
- South of Jerusalem in the town of Beitar Ilit, Arabs rioted by throwing rocks at police and burning tires.
- Rioting took place on Temple Mount. It was not spontaneous, but well planned out in advance, and carefully orchestrated to create maximum effect; gaining sympathy and support from Moslems around the world. Supposedly, they are defending al-Aksa mosque from a Jewish takeover. There is no takeover … not even remotely. It’s all a lie.
- Meanwhile, King Abdullah of Jordan, recalled his nation’s ambassador; stating that the reasons for the recall are the aggressive way Israel is treating the Palestinians, and because of Israel’s closure of the Temple Mount for security reasons. This is a VERY BAD sign; suggesting that Israel may be losing our quiet neighbor to the east. Abdullah seems to have a need to prove to the jihadist Islamists that he is a good and valid Moslem, by condemning Israel and distancing Jordan from her.
- Not to be outdone, Turkey announced on its news services that the Israelis had killed an innocent Palestinian today. There was no mention of the attack, of the victims, or of the casualty.
- Most of the western news media outlets have reported a “traffic incident” that took place in Jerusalem today. When the similar attack took place a couple of weeks ago, the US Consulate merely announced that a “traffic incident” had taken place then as well. There was also no mention of these attacks, as being enacted by Palestinians, or by Islamic terror … no news of injuries and death of the innocent.
- US Ambassador to Israel, Dan Shapiro, condemned the attack that took place at noon, and called for Israel to show restraint in its response. Additionally he said that Obama and Kerry encourage Israel to work with the PA, and to get the Palestinian State negotiations going again … suggesting that this will be the solution to the Arab displeasure and violent frustration we are experiencing.
–Pray for the full recovery of the victims of Wednesday’s attacks.
–Pray comfort to be upon their families, especially upon the family of Jaddan Assad, the slain Druze officer (who is the father of a toddler and whose wife is pregnant)
–PRAY THAT THESE ATTACKS WILL STOP NOW.
–Pray for wisdom of YHVH to fill Bibi and his cabinet as they formulate their response to these attacks.
–If this is the Third Intifada, pray for the Lord to strengthen and to protect Israel in what lies ahead.
–Pray that Hizbullah won’t come down and attack from Lebanon, unless YHVH calls them down.
–Pray for YHVH to grab hold of King Abdullah and turn him the way that he should go to fulfill the divine plan.
–Pray that the Lord would deal with the Turkish government for the way it has treated Israel, and incited hatred and violence against Israel.
–Pray for YHVH to deal with Abbas for his lies and wicked incitement of this new violence.
–Pray that any wise individuals, who might be holding any kind of governmental power in the world, would arise and speak out against Abbas and the Palestinian State plan, now that Abbas has called for war against Israel.
–Pray that the tolerant, western media, which takes its stand against Israel (providing cover for the violence innate to Islam) would get a wake up call followed by a desire to report the truth.
–Pray for the western church, and for the Jewish liberals, to get a revelation of the realities that are in operation, before they are consumed by the violence coming into their own lives and venues.
–Pray that the spirits of Fear and Intimidation, innate to Islam, would be bound down.
–Pray for courage to arise, along with the Spirit of Truth, to bring people out of the fearfulness and fog, so that they will stop rationalizing evil and giving it a foothold in society.
–Pray that Israel will NOT listen to the US administration, nor bend to the international pressure, demanding that Israel give in to their demands for the Palestinian State. NO LOSS OF LAND FOR FALSE PEACE OR FOR ANY REASON!
–Pray that the new Congress, elected in the USA, will be able to turn around the course that the Obama administration has taken in regard to Israel.
–Pray courage and protection to be upon all the truth-tellers, who dare to speak the truth about Islam and the global elite. Pray for the people to have ears to hear and hearts open to receive the truth. Pray for the listeners to have discernment to hear the voice of the Lord, and for minds that will process, understand, and obey the instructions of the Lord for dealing with these challenges.
–Pray protection over all the IDF soldiers, police and border guards as they stand watch for the safely of the nation and her people.
–If war is soon to come from all sides, pray that YHVH will fight with and for us.
DECREE AND DECLARE:
Zechariah 2:8,12-13 (NASB)
8 For thus says the LORD of hosts, “After glory He has sent Me against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you, touches the apple of His eye.
12 “The LORD will possess Judah as His portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.
13 “Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD; for He is aroused from His holy habitation.”
Zechariah 12: 8-9 (NASB)
8 “In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and the one who is feeble among them in that day will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the LORD before them.
9 “And in that day I will set about to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.