Decorate your sukkah with flowers made from tissue paper. This is an inexpensive craft with tons of color. Tape the flowers to the sukkah walls, join them together for a wreath, or put them in a vase for the sukkah table.
What you need:
Colorful tissue paper
Green pipe cleaners
What you do (watch video tutorial):
1) Stack 7 pieces of tissue paper. The size of paper depends on the size you want your flower.
2) Fold the stack of tissue paper like a fan.
3) Twist a pipe cleaner around the center of the fan. The pipe cleaner will be your stem if its for a vase or you can cut the pipe cleaner remains if its for the wall.
4) Trim the edges of the fan either to a point or a to a curve. The way you trim the edges of the fan gives the flower a different look.
5) Pull each piece of tissue paper towards the middle, alternating between sides. Fluff the pieces as necessary to make full flower.