Israel is one of the most free and most prosperous countries in the world. Not only is Israel a booming economy and a wellspring of innovation, it is the only democracy in the Middle East. So why is it so controversial to support the Jewish state? Stephen Harper, the 22nd Prime Minister of Canada, lays out several fundamental truths about America’s most critical ally.
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Amid coalition row, Lieberman warns Israel could be ‘on its way to elections’
- Jewry’s largest denomiation — and its most liberal — is embracing Al Sharpton
- Olympics Committee Criticized For Removing Golan From Israeli Map
- Netanyahu asks for international help as huge fires force evacuation of 3,500
- Enews: Israel Allies Caucus
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN unesco Video