1: THE ADVANCING STEPS TO ESTABLISH A PALESTINIAN STATE WITHOUT ISRAEL’S INPUT OR APPROVAL
Mahmoud Abbas is intending to present his unilateral draft resolution for Palestinian statehood to the UN Security Council as early as tomorrow. This draft resolution calls for the withdrawal (forced if necessary) of Israel from all of Judea and Samaria by November 2016. It also calls for Jerusalem to be declared the capital of the new Palestinian state. Nabil Shaath, a Fatah leader in the PA, has warned that the PA will launch a major political war against Israel, should this unilateral initiative fail in the UN. At the same time PA chairman, Mahmoud Abbas, has announced that he will cut ties with Israel, and will end all security cooperation with Israel, if their initiative does not succeed. It’s easy to understand why the Palestinians are boldly taking these unilateral steps right now. A new confidence has arisen in them as a result of the various nations in the global community passing legislation, which recognizes this Palestinian state before it ever comes into official existence. The Palestinians are confident that the world will hand them a sovereign State on a silver platter, without any regard for Israel in the equation. We must pray that they will be proven absolutely wrong in this assessment.
US Secretary of State, John Kerry, met with Benjamin Netanyahu in Rome yesterday, in an effort to gain concessions from Israel; seeking to avoid a showdown with the PA in the Security Council. The USA has not assured Israel that its Security Council veto power will be applied on Israel’s behalf to thwart the Palestinian draft resolution. This kind of manipulation must not work. Bibi must stand immovably, and not compromise to accommodate these threats. It’s fairly certain that the draft resolution of Abbas will be welcomed in the Security Council. Jordan and France have openly declared that they intend to move the resolution forward; setting a mandated timeline for Israel’s surrender of territory without consultation with, or agreement from, the Israelis.
- Pray against the formation of this false Palestinian state, which has as its goal the destruction of Israel.
- Pray that the Lord would shake these foolish nations, who are supporting this great lie of wickedness, before His hand of severe judgment falls upon them.
- Pray for the release of the FEAR OF YHVH to seize the hearts and the minds of every member of the Security Council.
- If it is the Lord’s will that this resolution never be presented to the Security Council, pray that He would stop it very strongly and very clearly. Disable this UN body!
- Pray for shame to be brought down upon the heads of the Obama administration for its wicked manipulation of Israel, which is contrary to truth, and dangerously formed against Israel’s security.
- Pray that if the resolution is presented to the Security Council, the USA will veto it.
- If the resolution is presented and passes without a veto, pray for the Israeli government to have the courage and the wisdom to know how to respond.
- Declare Psalm 108:12-13 “Oh, give us help against our adversary, for deliverance by man is in vain. Through God we will do valiantly, and it is He who will tread down our adversaries.”
- Pray for the people of Israel to fully grasp the dimensions of this threat, and to stand with the current Israeli government in unity against the threat.
2: THE ISRAELI ELECTIONS IN MARCH, and THE LIKUD ELECTIONS
Currently, there is great upheaval and much wrangling among Israeli politicians, as they vie for power through creating alliances, and through speaking slander against each other. Each day the campaign against BiBi increases. An intense media campaign from the left is creating doubt and fear regarding continuing Netanyahu’s leadership. Party alliances, and party splits are changing the political scene more and more each day. It now appears that the Likud party may not be in leadership after the next election. Furthermore, Benjamin Netanyahu may not even be the chosen candidate for Prime Minister from his Likud party. The Likud primary election, determining their candidate, will be held on Dec. 30th. A fear campaign, suggesting that the US will cease to be an ally of Israel should Netanyahu again be the Prime Minister, has caused some members of his party to move away from him. It has been suggested by the US administration that economic sanctions against Israel would be put into place, if the new Israeli government continued to resist the formation of a Palestinian State according to the terms stated by the PA. The smear campaigns, suggesting that Bibi is a weak leader, whose leadership endangers Israel because of his strong stance against the will of the global community (and against the demands of Abbas for Statehood), are having far too much success. Left-wing alliances between various parties are strengthening the possibility of Israel electing a left wing government in March. Their priority is social welfare rather than security (which is insane at this time, when Israel’s annihilation is a priority of so many nations surrounding us). A popular, former Likud member, Moshe Kahlon, has formed his own party (the Kulanu party), and has attracted some key players to join him. Former Ambassador to the US, Michael Oren, has joined with Kahlon. This is both disappointing and dangerous, in that Kahlon (who is very popular with the Israelis for making cell phone service affordable) is willing to surrender the “West Bank” for peace. Meanwhile, alliances are forming in the far right wing religious parties, which could again endanger the possibility of having another Likud lead coalition government. Tzippi Livni is fully in league with Hertzog of the Labor party; and is calling Bibi a “ZERO” in regard to his leadership of the nation. We must be praying earnestly for the Lord to sort out this big mess … and at the same time, keep the nation safe against enemy attack, while the leadership is being distracted with this election/ government upheaval.
Pray that YHVH would establish His chosen leadership for this hour during the next election.
Pray that with a blast of His breath, the Lord would blow away all unholy opposition and all unholy candidates. Likewise blow away the deceitful interference being presented by the American administration’s “campaign attack dogs” against Bibi.
Pray that all the hidden secrets, dirty dealings, and unholy alliances (with other individuals, with secret societies, or with other nations), will be revealed for all candidates before this election.
Pray that, if Bibi remains to be the Lord’s choice for this nation’s leadership, that He will orchestrate an event that will demonstrate Bibi’s leadership, as well as YHVH’s favor upon him.
Pray that the Lord will bring all candidates into His hand, causing them to fulfill His divine purposes.
Pray for supernatural protection and divine cover to be over Israel during this time of governmental instability.
Pray for the way, the will, and the word of YHVH to lead the people in making their election choices.
Pray that the eyes, the minds, and the hearts of the Israeli voters will be open to see and to understand the truth. Pray that they will see in advance, and understand the consequences that will come to the nation, if they yield their land to the Palestinians, and their sovereignty to the global community.
Bind down all spirits of Fear, Korah, Jezebel, Balaam, Lies, Misrepresentations, Assumptions, Intimidation, Slander, Offense, Bitterness, Usurpment, Unholy Alliances, Delusion, Unholy Compromise, Unholy Ambition, and Grudges. Release from heaven the spirits of Truth, Honesty, Understanding, Discernment, Courage, Wisdom, Strength, Holy Order, Honor and Respect, Righteousness, and Self-Control.
n Pray that the Jews will seek the Lord, and that they will cry out for His help in this dangerous, frightening, and confusing situation.
3. CONTINUING TERROR THREATS AGAINST ISRAELIS:
While the daily attacks against Jews in Jerusalem have subsided in recent days, there continues to be attacks outside of the city. Meanwhile, Palestinian terror cells continue to formulate plans for massive attacks against the Jews. Last Friday a Palestinian sprayed acid onto five members of a single Jewish family, as well as upon a 6th person standing nearby. The Palestinian (presenting himself as a Jew in need of a ride) attacked the family when they stopped their car to give the man a lift. Three little girls between the ages of 8 and 10 became acid burn victims in this hateful attack. Their father suffered acid damage to his face and eyes, while their mother suffered burns on her legs. After attacking the family this terrorist also sprayed acid on a nearby hitchhiker, and then proceeded to attack a pedestrian with a screwdriver. What kind of human being does such things? What could possibly justify this kind of cruel attack on those offering to extend their help?
Yesterday the Shin Bet (The Israeli Security Agency) revealed that several Arab terrorists were arrested in October and November, when their plans to conduct a massive suicide attack in Tel Aviv were discovered. The plot consisted of disguising an Arab woman as a pregnant Jewish woman, while she was actually carrying a massive assembly of explosives under her clothing. She was to enter into a crowd at the center of Tel Aviv, where she would detonate her explosive load. She was to gain access to sovereign Israeli territory through her request for medical care in regard to her “pregnancy”. In a secondary attack the terrorists planned to place a bomb on a bus carrying IDF soldiers. When that vehicle was exploded by the detonation, many soldiers would be killed, and others, who survived, would be kidnapped. Hamas and in Islamic Jihad were involved in the planning of these attacks.
- Praise the Lord that the Israeli intelligence forces discovered the suicide plans for Tel Aviv. Thank Him for His mercy demonstrated in the arrest of these terrorists.
- Pray for the closing of any existing loopholes, which would enable these kinds of plans to be successful … and enable terrorist to gain accesses to Israeli populations.
- Pray for complete and rapid healing of the acid burn victims.
- Pray that the Palestinians arrested for these crimes would not be released in any sort of prisoner exchange or agreement, but that rather they would lose all access to, and benefits from, Israel.
- Pray for the international community to be willing to see the truth about the terrorist threats arising from the Palestinians against the Jews.
- Pray that the Lord would hold the global community accountable for the double standard they hold in regard to Islamic terror enacted against the Jews.
- Pray that the world will see and realize the connection (and the similarity) between the attacks made yesterday in Australia and in Belgium … and even the Taliban attacks made today in Pakistan, which slaughtered 100 innocent children, and the attacks made against the Israeli Jews.
- Pray that the nations would stop making politically correct excuses for Islamic terror, and tolerating this great wickedness … lest these attacks become more widespread and more horrific in their own nations.
- Pray the global community would stop rewarding the Palestinians with promises of statehood, while they only have murder and terror as their true goal … and being acted out against the Israelis.
- Pray that the Israeli security forces and intelligence agencies would be increased in their discernment and in their ability to thwart incoming terror threats.
Other items of note:
**A military historian, Aryeh Yitzhaki, has warned that an attack from Hizbullah in the north is imminent. Just as an election campaign was distracting the Jews during 1973, when our enemies attacked on Yom Kippur, Yitzhaki believes that something is brewing now in regard to Syria and Russia, involving Hizbullah. The amount of violence and the level of threat response that arose last week, when a PA leader (Ziad Abu Ein, who was a convicted terrorist) died of a heart attack, while confronting Israeli forces at a protest, let us know that we are sitting on a tinder box. Hizbullah has been bragging about a massive invasion of the Galilee through a network of tunnels under our northern borders. This must not be ignored. They have been working on this plan for years. While terrorists usually refrain from making attacks when it is cold and wet, Yitzhaki believes that this mega terror attack could easily come this winter, when Israel least expects it. If it would be cloudy and stormy at the time of a Hezbollah attack, the IAF would have great difficulty in responding against it.
- Pray that any attack from the north would be discerned well in advance, and absolutely thwarted. Pray against any ambush!
- If the Lord is speaking through this military historian, pray that his words would be taken seriously and his warning heeded.
- Pray for a rapidly increasing technology to be prospered by the Israelis against the underground terrror tunnels.
- Pray that YHVH would bring His hand down over Israel for her protection, and His foot down upon our enemies to crush them.