1: Bibi Netanyahu’s coalition government is shaking. Will it hold?
The 2015 Israeli budget must be passed before the first of the year. If the budget is not passed, early elections will be called. Bibi could lose his position as the Prime Minister. Finance Minister, Yair Lapid, has presented a budget with a social welfare priority that calls for a 0% VAT (Value Added Tax) for young, first- time home buyers, along with other measures to benefit the middle and lower class. On Saturday, Lapid declared that if the budget is not passed, as it is (without changes), he will quit the government and call for new elections. At the same time, Naftali Bennett is calling for expanded building and construction to take place in Judea and Samaria, with an increase in Israel’s authority in both areas. Tzippi Livni is standing in the way of a bill that would formally and officially declare, in Israel’s Common Law, that Israel is a Jewish State. Livni sees the bill as inflammatory in regard to the peace process, so has wanted to block it. Uri Ariel wants Israel to take a firmer hand against Palestinian violence, and for Israel to proclaim an annexation of contested territory; taking full authority over certain areas in Judea and Samaria. He also wants the Jews to take full control of the Temple Mount in order to stop the violence up there, and to enable Jewish prayers on the Mount. In addition to these challenges, there are demands for reform in the health care programs, a call to change the policies regarding privatization of certain businesses and property. Some members of the government are demanding that Bibi return to the negotiation table with the Palestinians, while others are forbidding it. There are many contentious issues and personalities rocking this government’s boat. Will it capsize, bringing on early elections? We need to pray.
- Pray for sanity and wisdom to descend into the hearts and minds of these government leaders.
- Bind down the spirits of Politics, Posturing, Manipulation, Personal Kingdom, Selfishness, Pride, Power, Unholy Ambition, and Betrayal.
- Pray for dreams and visions to be given to these Israeli leaders, giving them full color, prophetic, insights into the present realities and coming events.
- Pray for the Lord to keep Bibi in the leadership of this nation, until YHVH replaces him with His next choice.
- Bind down the spirit of Humanism, which is propping up the social justice agenda that threatens to bring down the government unless its demands are met.
- Pray for true justice, and for righteous dealings, to rule within this government, and in all agencies of it.
- Pray for the proper handling of all the revenues that Israel has. Point out and eliminate waste. Remove any corruption.
- Pray that the spirit of Socialism, that was a central part in Israel’s first government and laws, would be removed.
- A study recently revealed that billions of shekels of tax income have been absent from the budget due to people doing business under the table … taking payments and giving service like a business, but not registered as a business, to avoid paying taxes. Such things are against the law, but they also hurt the nation. Pray for this to change. Pray for the Israelis and for all internationals in the Land, to desire to conduct business righteously, so that the finances of the nation are sufficient.
- Pray that the “good of the country” would be the primary priority in the hearts and minds of ALL those, who lead and govern.
- Pray that the Lord would silence the voices of those, who are placing the blame on Bibi for the violent behaviors of the Palestinians, and for the failure of the peace talks.
- Pray that YHVH would remove those from the government, who are a stumbling block or a danger to the nation.
- Given that the cost of new elections is very high in shekels, in lost focus and lost unity, pray that Bibi can finish out his term of office, if that is YHVH’s will.
2: The EU, the US, and the UN are applying demonic pressure upon Israel as they seek to force Israel into the formation of a Palestinian State NOW!
The newly elected EU Foreign Policy Chief, Federica Mogherini, seems to have no more love or fairness for Israel than her predecessor, Catherine Ashton. Mogherini has declared that it is past time for the formation of a Palestinian State, that the empty talking must stop, and that the certification and building of the Palestinian State must begin now. She has demanded that Israel return to the negotiation table, and make the necessary concessions needed to bring it forward. If Israel balks at the demands, there are plans to sanction Israel circulating throughout the EU. The non-binding statements, recognizing the State of Palestine, must be replaced with making it happen, according to what this EU leader spoke to the foreign ministers of all the EU nations at a meeting in Brussels today. Simultaneously, Prime Minister, Netanyahu, has warned the EU leaders that they are making a serious error in taking this course of action. Bibi said, “The calls that have been coming from European countries, from European parliaments, to unilaterally recognize a Palestinian state pushed peace backwards. They don’t tell the Palestinians that they have to make their peace with a nation-state for the Jewish people. They just give the Palestinians a nation-state.” In other words, these demands for peace are seriously lopsided. The Palestinians can be given a state without them even acknowledging that Israel has a right to exist at all. It tells the Palestinians that they don’t have to make any concessions for peace, but rather that what they demand, Israel will be forced to deliver. There is no concern whatsoever among these global leaders for Israel’s rights, security, presence, survival, claims, or history in the Land. However, not only is the EU making these demands upon Israel, so are the US administration, and the UN. What is this consuming obsession of the nations toward Israel, to the total neglect of the real atrocities and injustices occurring around the world? We know that answer. This is a territorial war between Kingdoms, and Israel is the belly button of the world, as well as being the bull’s-eye for satan’s rage.
- Pray that this EU Foreign Policy Chief, Federica Mogherini, would get deliverance from blindness and from anti-Semitic influences, so that she can see the Israeli/Palestinian situation clearly and truthfully.
- Pray that the Lord will add weight to the city of Jerusalem, so that as a heavy stone, which the nations are attempting to displace, it will be even more immovable.
- Pray for more Jews to return to Israel to collect their citizenship and to live in the Land.
- Pray for more angelic forces of YHVH to enter into this fight over Jerusalem and the Land.
- Pray for YHVH to demonstrate His opinion of this Palestinian State plan.
- Pray for YHVH to have mercy upon these deluded or anti-Semitic nations. Wake them up, Lord … even is arousing them is painful.
- NO PALESTINIAN STATE CARVED OUT OF ISRAEL’S INHERITANCE FROM YHVH! NO LAND FOR FALSE PEACE! Decree and declare it!
- Pray for the Israeli government to face these wicked demands as a united front against them.
3: The Iranian deal from the P5+1 is to be made by Nov. 24th.
While the EU is threatening Israel with sanctions for building in her own territory, condemning it for being “settlement construction,” these same nations are handing Iran’s nuclear program as if it is no problem. They are considering the possibility of allowing Iran to keep some nuclear capability under watchful oversight. How ridiculous! The Iranian leaders have openly said that they intend to annihilate Israel at their first opportunity. They have all the relevant tools to make that happen, except for a bit more refined uranium. Bibi has warned the P5, saying: “To defeat ISIS but leave Iran as a nuclear threshold state, is to win the battle and lose the war and we cannot afford to lose this war.” During an interview on CBS Face the Nation, Bibi boldly stated that Iran is NOT America’s friend. He confirmed Israel’s pledge to the fight against the ISIS, but linked the ISIS and Iranian threats, stating that: “We want them both to lose. The last thing we want is to have any one of them get weapons of mass destruction.”
- Pray that the Lord would remove this Iranian threat against us.
- Pray that the Israeli military would be ready to engage Iran and take out the nuclear facilities, if YHVH calls them forth to that work.
- Pray for the military and governmental leaders of Israel to hear the voice of YHVH on this matter and to follow it explicitly and immediately.
- Pray for the fear of YHVH to fall upon P5 nations and upon their negotiators with Iran.
- Pray that YHVH would restrain the P5 from make any deal with Iran that would betray Israel, and set her up for destruction.
- Pray for the Lord to raise up the new US Congress as a firewall against Iran’s nuclear ambitions. Pray that He will raise up legislators throughout the world to take a stand for Israel in their nation’s governing bodies.
4: The Palestinian violence and uprising continues to grow, fueled by incitement from the Palestinian leadership.
Arab MK Ahmed Tibi (UAL-Ta’al), ascended the Temple Mount over the weekend, and announced to his fellow Moslems that “WE OWN THIS PLACE.” The Arabs on the Mount embraced him enthusiastically, saying that he was better than all the other Arab leaders of the world, because he is unafraid to publicly claim the Temple Mount without compromise or surrender. These kinds of statements by Arab leaders fire up the passions of the youth for violent jihad and for bloodshed of the Jews. This member of the Knesset should be immediately stripped of his seat in the Knesset, as well as of his Israeli citizenship. The man belongs in jail on charges of inciting violence.
Rock throwing and violence against Jews continues to be a daily occurrence in Jerusalem and in Samaria. However, the greatest concern right now is the random stabbing attacks that are taking place. Last evening, a 32-year-old Jewish man was stabbed on Prophets’ Street, near the light rail train. An Arab approached him from behind and stabbed him in the back with a screwdriver. The terrorist fled, while the victim managed to walk to a Border Control group, where he reported the attack and was taken to medical treatment. He is currently recovering from his wound. Remember that last week two Israelis were stabbed to death in separate incidents. Those two victims were the 10th and 11th fatalities by terror attacks in the past 6 months. They were the 5th and 6th victims of terrorist murder in the past month. Note that in all of 2012 and 2013, there were only five deaths from terror attacks originating from Judea and Samaria. In addition to these deaths, there have been more than 100 Israelis injured during the past month, as the result of terror attacks conducted by terrorists coming from Judea and Samaria. The incitement, spewing from the Palestinian Moslems political and religious leaders, is certainly havimg an impact on the number of attackers being inspired to make their moves against the Jews.
- Decree and declare the breaking of Ahmed Tibi’s words stating that THEY OWN THE TEMPLE MOUNT. Decree and declare that the people of YHVH hold the sole possession of the Temple Mount, on behalf of His Kingdom … in agreement with His word.
- Bind down this impaling spirit of Stabbing Deaths. Bind down the spirit of Violence, Death, Rage, and Blood Lust. Release the Spirits of Life, Truth, and Shalom.
- Pray for the Israelis to be constant alert and aware of their surroundings … not distracted, and not terrified.
- Pray for the Lord to send His angels to engage with these Arabs, who are enacting violence against His Jewish people.
- Pray that the truth about the death of this Arab bus driver will quickly be revealed.
- Pray for the Lord to bring shame down upon the heads of those, who tell lies as a vehicle to incite others to violence.
- Pray for protection of the Jews throughout the Land in the days ahead … especially those in Jerusalem, and in Samaria.
- Pray for physical protection for the Israeli leaders. No assassination attempts … no poisonings or accidents.
5: An unholy pact has been made that could affect the security at our northern borders.
Just over a week ago, the leadership of ISIS met with leadership members of al-Qaida, and signed a peace pact at a farm in northern Syria. They have agreed to join forces and to stop fighting each other. This is a REALLY BAD thing. They have as their highest priority, bringing forth a fundamentalist Islamic caliphate of strict sharia law to rule the world, established upon the dead bodies of Jews and western infidels. Both groups are keen on coming to Jerusalem to kill the Jews and to take over the city for Islam. Both have brutal tactics, even though at this point, ISIS holds the record for enacting demonic horrors upon their enemies and captives. Could al-Qaida now become more like ISIS as a result of this agreement to work with each other to accomplish their ultimate goals? It’s a possibility that we must shoot down through prayer.
- Pray that YHVH would cause these two wicked organizations to abandon their pact, so that they again fight each other.
- Pray that YHVH would deal personally with these demonically inspired and empowered organizations.
- Pray for YHVH protection to be upon our borders; making them impenetrable by our enemies.
- Pray that satan would overplay his hand when in comes to this Islamic threat. Pray that the traps, which they have set for the righteous, will entrap them.
- Pray for the Lord to come to the defense of, and to bring comfort to, those, who are threatened by or suffering at the hands of these terrorists.
- Pray that there would be no unholy compromises or accommodations made by the western nations with these terrorists.