Currently, the weather in Israel is hot, but the political, emotional, and spiritual climates in the Land are much hotter than the natural temperatures. The atmosphere and the hearts of the people have been seriously altered by the murder of the three young Jewish teens. Today, Prime Minister Netanyahu said, “Our hearts are hurting and our blood is boiling.”
Here is the bottom line situation:
* We have had ongoing, increasing, violence and rioting from the Arabs in Jerusalem.
* We had three wildfires burning in the Jerusalem Forest yesterday, which now seem to be contained. 39 teams of firefighters were needed to battle the blazes and to evacuate individuals and personal property in their path. Once again wildfires have directly threatened the Hadassah Ein Karem hospital.
* We have had 45 mortars and rockets fired out of Gaza into Israel within the last 24 hours. Some of them damaged property in the city of Sderot, but all of them disrupted and threatened the lives of the Jewish people throughout the southern portion of the country.
* The Israeli Air Force has hit numerous Hamas sites within Gaza, in spite of the global community’s demand for Israeli restraint. Some very key targets have been hit, shutting down the operations of Hamas in various parts of Gaza.
* Israeli tanks, and a number of troops, have been moved into position near the Gaza border in the event that more drastic action is needed.
* With this being the month of Ramadan, and with Islamic blood presently burning hot for the shedding of Jewish blood, tomorrow’s Islamic prayers on the Temple Mount could easily breakout into major violence.
* Abbas has made a request for assistance from President al-Sisi of Egypt. He has asked the Egyptian president to prevent Israel from conducting any operations within Gaza. There has been some commentary from the Egyptian government suggesting that it is considering handing over the supervision/administration of the Rafah crossing to the Palestinian unity government. That means giving it into the hands of Hamas. This is the border crossing that connects Sinai with Gaza, a passage of entry notorious for being a conduit for terrorists and weapons into the Palestinian territories.
There is more to report but I will stop there to offer you a few suggestions for intercession.
* Pray that all those involved with the murder of the young Arab will be identified swiftly and accurately.
* Pray that the heartbroken and enraged Jews will not take matters into their own hands out of frustration.
* Pray that the Israeli media will change their stance, making it clear that no one should jump to any conclusions about Mohammed’s murder until the evidence is brought forth.
* Pray for supernatural protection to be upon the city of Jerusalem and the Jewish residents under threat.
* Pray for the security forces and police to be wise and discerning. Pray that they will engage where they need to engage, and as severely or mildly as necessary to protect lives.
* Pray that YHVH will break the pattern, found in the Jewish people, of assuming false guilt, whenever we are accused. Too often we, Jews, respond as abused children; agreeing with the wrongful charges made by abusive parents, who want to falsify responsibility and to deflect focus away from their own dreadful sin.
* Pray that the Lord will bring shame down upon the heads of all the leaders in all the nations, as well as upon all the media outlets and global institutions, who are rushing ahead to charge the Israelis with the death of this Arab boy.
* Pray that the contrast between the two events of murder will be clearly seen and understood by those who still have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth.
* Pray that YHVH will deal with the unbalanced, unjust, scale, which the nations apply against Israel.
* Pray for wisdom, courage, discernment, and unity among all the Israeli leadership, and among Israel’s citizens.
* Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu, that he might speak to the nation with great wisdom, and lead the people as the Lord leads him.
* Pray that the Israelis will recognize that their Prime Minister is an expert chess player, who may not be showing all his moves at this point. Bind down the spirits of Suspicion, Accusation, Mistrust, and Undermining that are seeking to displace and to discredit the Prime Minister.
* Pray for the nation of Israel to be totally unified before she goes to war.
* Pray for all the soldiers in every branch of military service, that they will be fully prepared in every way to meet the enemies of Israel wherever, and whenever, they arise.
* Pray that there will be no more forest fires set. Pray for the protection of Hadassah hospital, all the patients and staff.
* Pray for the rocket fire out of Gaza to stop, and for them to be totally unsuccessful.
* Pray protection upon all the Jews within range of these rockets.
* Pray protection upon all the IDF soldiers, especially those assembling near Gaza.
* Pray that Egypt will not give any support to the Palestinian unity government. Pray that Egypt will remain in control of the Rafah crossing, and that Egypt will not thwart an Israeli invasion of Gaza, nor lend support to Hamas.
* Pray that the Iron Dome Defense Systems will be 100% accurate, and its operators be intuitively discerning about every potential target. Pray that this defense system will have an overwhelming sufficiency of defense missiles to launch against every threat.
* Pray that the IAF will successfully hit every target determined, and that every pilot will return to base safely. Pray for every drone to operate in perfection; uncovering every hidden threat, and transmitting accurate intelligence in real time.
* Pray against computer hackers that continually threaten to infiltrate and compromise the Israeli Defense forces and Israeli government.
* Pray for angelic protection to be over Israel’s nuclear facility
* Pray for the Lord to pour out living water upon every unholy fire.
* Pray that as defensive focus has turned to Gaza and to Jerusalem, that the northern, the southern, and the eastern borders of Israel will not be neglected, threatened, or breached.
* Pray for rain to protect the land from fires, and to feed the crops and the people.
* Pray for the Lion of Judah to arise and to return to the land to rule and reign.
These are great and detailed prayer points. I like that. Thanks, You are a big help to those of us who have been called of Almighty God as watchmen.