1: An Israeli soldier was abducted and killed by a Palestinian co-worker. The big news of today is word that Sgt. Tomer Hazan, an off duty IDF soldier, was invited into the village of a Palestinian co-worker (fellow employee from a restaurant in Bat Yam). Once in the village the young Israeli was abducted and killed by up to three more people. His body was thrown down a well. The Palestinian perpetrator (Nedal Amar) has a brother locked in an Israeli prison for acts of terror. The murderer had hoped to set up an exchange situation … where Hazan’s body would be traded for the release of the imprisoned brother. When Hazan was reported missing, and when word came that he was last seen in the company of Amar heading into his village, the IDF and security forces launched into action. They entered the Arab village, located the body, and arrested Amar. Strong and immediate action was important for Israel to avoid another Gilad Shalit sort of situation. Questions remain as to why the Jewish restaurant owner in Bat Yam hired Amar (a Palestinians without proper work permits and papers) … and why Hazan would enter the village so near the terror stronghold of Kalkilya. Such an adventure was clearly against IDF rules and orders. We need to be praying for the protection and for the wisdom of Israel’s soldiers. There have been 30 other kidnapping attempts made against them this year. This was the first successful abduction. Considering that the prisoner (the brother of Amar) intended to be released, is part of Abbas’ Fatah organization, it is clear that Hamas is not the only terrorist organization active against Israel in this peace process ruse. Actually, there have been calls from a wide range of Palestinian leaders … political and religious leaders alike … for more Israeli abductions to be made, so that more exchanges and more pressure could be forced against Israel.
- Pray that the IDF soldiers everywhere will take a warning from this abduction and murder event.
- Pray that there will be NO MORE of these events
- Praise YHVH that this didn’t turn into a long, drawn out situation with the Israeli government and people being the hostage to Palestinian manipulation. Praise Him that the military and intelligence forces acted instantly and strongly to get this resolved.
- Pray comfort upon the family of Tomar Hazan
- Pray that this will convince other business owners in Israel to stop breaking the law in hiring illegal Palestinians.
2: Meetings with Obama and speeches at the UN will take place beginning this week. Bibi Netanyahu is expected to meet with Obama in Washington on the 30th. He is slated to address the UN on the 1st of October. These days may be subject to change. Bibi will speak to Obama about the seriousness of the Iranian threat. Abbas is also scheduled to meet with Obama to complain about Israel’s unwillingness to stop building in the contested areas, and her resistance to yielding to the PA demands. As always there will be the usual threat raised by Abbas, that if Israel does not comply, the PA will get their Palestinian State from the UN without any consideration of Israel. A newcomer to the UN stage will be the newly elected President of Iran, Rohani. Rohani very recently declared to the world that Iran has never, and will never seek atomic weapons. Foolish Ban Ki Moon, and other international leaders, were openly thrilled to hear this declaration … never mind that it is a blatant lie. The lies the Iranian leaders speak have become the truth the world chooses to believe. Bibi is going to present to Obama the four conditions that will let the world know whether Iran truly is intent upon giving up its nuclear ambitions toward the destruction of Israel. These four conditions are: #1:Stopping all uranium enrichment #2: Removing all enriched uranium #3: closing the Qom nuclear facility #4: Closing plutonium track that Iran has been pursuing. Meanwhile, Rohani is playing the little game of offering to close the Fordo nuclear plant in exchange for the removal of international sanctions, while are crippling her economy. Closing that plant will have virtually no impact on the threats against Israel. It will prove nothing, but through this ruse, Iran expects to gain a great deal from the West. Obama is ready to get on board.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit would lead Bibi in every word, in every action, and in every contact that he would present on this trip to the USA.
- Pray that Bibi’s mind, soul, and body would be protected and sealed by the blood of Yeshua on this trip. Pray the same cover over all of his entourage, family, associates, and team.
- Pray that YHVH would block the media bias of false information that almost always flows into the public’s eyes, ears, and minds during these visits.
- If Bibi should not go to the USA at this time, pray that YHVH would call him to stay home. If he should go, pray that it is for YHVH’s glory/revelation/ truth, and for Israel’s security/prosperity that he would go.
- Pray for Bibi to speak prophetically to the UN and in warning to Obama.
- Pray that Bibi would not flinch, misspeak, or give into any witchcraft, threats, or seductions directed at him.
- Pray that Bibi is clear and immovable in any position that he has received from the Lord. Pray for his humility and obedience to YHVH, so that there is no door of opportunity given to satan.
- Pray for Rohani’s true colors and agenda to be revealed to the public.
- Pray that sanctions would not be lifted as long as any nuclear centrifuges continue to make refined uranium, and as long as Iran seeks plutonium.
- Pray that Abbas comes away from theses meetings empty handed.
- Pray that new allies to Israel’s position would arise after this UN meeting.
- Pray for YHVH to shake the UN into submission to His word, or bring it down totally into the dust.
- As always, pray that the Palestinian State would get no traction in any forum, and that it would never come into being as long as Israel’s inheritance is demanded as the way to make that happen.
#3: The goal of the Syrian negotiations for the removal of its chemical weapons … and the goal of the Iranian negotiations against its nukes … is the disclosure of Israel’s military capability, and the disarmament of Israel. That agenda is getting louder and gaining more support with every passing day. The nations of the world are buying the lie that if Israel is disarmed, the world will come into peace. Just watch to see if this agenda appears at the upcoming UN meetings. If Israel is disarmed, not only would Israel cease to exist (which we know it never will), but the whole world would fall into complete destruction. Israel is the stopgap for the west against massive nuclear destruction worldwide … and also against worldwide domination of Islam. As Israel goes, so go the nations.
- Pray for YHVH to disarm the nations and to protect Israel.
- Pray for Israel’s military arsenals and capabilities to remain hidden and intact.
- Pray for the Western nations to WAKE UP and to stop thinking that the world’s problems hinge upon Israel. The world’s redemption was truly and successfully hung upon a Jewish Messiah, so now satan desperately wants the nations to crush Israel (the Jewish people) by making her the chief criminal of the globe.
#4: Keep standing against any Palestinian prisoner releases!! A London based, Arab news outlet has announced that Israel is about to agree to release 250 additional prisoners to support the peace process … over and above the 104 agreed upon for release, merely to resume the peace talks. 26 Palestinian criminals were released last month, with another set being slated for release at the end of October. This kind of activity could continue on until the 28th of March (the deadline given Israel to hand over Palestinian prisoners). This nonsense of releasing murders to promote peace must stop. No other country in the world would be asked or expected neither to endanger its citizens nor to violate justice … by this kind of act. Israel must refuse these releases. Each time Israel bends to the will of the Palestinians and to the western nations … in violation of truth, wisdom, and justice … she becomes weaker and more compromised in her position of security.
- Pray that the terror attacks of the last 24 hours would convince Israel to call off all future prisoner releases.
- Pray that YHVH would close the mouth of the US administration (Kerry, Obama, etc.) lest YHVH would demand of the USA what they are demanding of Israel.
- Pray that YHVH would give the Israeli leaders divine wisdom in responding to these wicked demands.
- Pray comfort upon all the families, who have lost loved ones at the hands of these bloody murderers being freed. Pray protection over the people of Israel.
#5: Israel has again been put in poor light by the lies and actions of foreign diplomats. For years any Jewish construction, done without proper building permits and without available, proven, legal, evidence, has been taken down at the order of the High Court of Justice. However, this same standard has not been applied equally to illegal Palestinian structures, particularly in Judea and Samaria. Finally, the High Court of Justice ordered the demolition of 150 illegally constructed Palestinian structures on Monday. The IDF went about carrying out the order, as its members have done countless times on Jewish construction. As the area was cleared, a group from the EU appeared on the scene to support the Palestinians, who had refused to leave. The EU sent in a truckload of tents to put up in place of the structures, which were legally demolished. When the IDF called for the distribution to stop, and for workers to come out of the truck, a French diplomat refused; preferring to create an international incident. Video was taken of the IDF actions. As the French woman was removed from the truck, she intentionally punched an IDF soldier directly in the face. Shouting that she had diplomatic immunity, she continued to act in defiance of Israeli law. When she was released to the custody of the French Foreign Ministry, she charged Israel with brutality; saying that the IDF roughed her up and threw sound grenades at those distributing this “humanitarian aid” … illegally seizing the humanitarian aid in the process. The EU leaders and the French are demanding answers from Israel. Blessedly the IDF has the evidence that the woman committed a crime by hitting an officer conducting his business is a respectful and controlled manner. This type of deceit and injustice is infuriating.
- Pray that YHVH would vindicate His people in these kinds of matters
- Pray that He would bring shame down on the heads of these anti-Semitic liars, who use their political offices to make false charges against Israel … inciting hatred and rebellion against the Israelis … aiding and abetting those intent upon destroying Israel and harming her people.
- Pray for the Israeli government and IDF to hold firmly to their position in this matter. NO MORE APOLGIES TO ATTACKERS AND LIARS in order to promote positive public relations.
- Pray for the IDF to persist and to increase in wisdom regarding monitoring and recording all activities against these kinds of attacks.