Prime Minister Netanyahu has announced that very soon Israel will have to deal with the Iranian nuclear threat, with or without the USA. In the next four months, Iran likely will possess the necessary, final, 60 kgs, of 20% refined uranium; bringing Iran’s possession of the redline total of 250 kg into reality. The Iranians could cross this line within the next 4 months; enabling them to have an operational nuclear bomb within less than a year. As a result, it may be necessary for Israel to attack Iran before the arrival of winter this year. Israel has been showing a strong resolve; giving teeth to her warnings issued to Syria during the past weeks. Therefore, we can assume that her warnings to Iran will also be followed with action, if those warnings are ignored. Bibi will not allow the USA to call the shots, when it ultimately comes to Israel’s security; regardless of how much favor we lose. If Iran or the USA needed to be convinced of Israel’s serious intentions, they saw it this past Friday, as Israel carried out a test on the propulsion system for her Jericho 3, long-range, ballistic missiles. These missiles are capable of carrying a nuclear warhead right into downtown Tehran. Israel is a peaceful nation that can be trusted to keep a nuclear arsenal as a last resort in defense. However, Iran has a fanatical, rogue, Islamic, regime. It has openly declared that its holy purpose (for having nuclear capability) is to destroy Israel and the West, in order to bring forth the Islamic messiah (the Madhi). It’s time to press in with our prayers.
- PRAY FOR THE WISDOM OF YHVH TO LEAD THE PRIME MINISTER, THE ISRAELI MILITARY, AS WELL AS THE GOVERNMENTAL AND THE SPIRITUAL LEADERS OF THE NATION.
- Pray for the leaders in Israel to the have courage to follow through in the defense of Israel, as the Lord leads them, regardless of what the western leaders, the UN, or the Arab League threaten.
- Pray that YHVH will prepare the land and the people for what is to come, and that He will choose the time and the method or strategy for dealing with Iran.
- Pray for the Israelis to be united behind their government. Pray that the left will not arise in anti-Bibi campaigns/protests, or in undermining the military decisions, or in stirring up the people to confusion or dissent. The Israelis must stand together in this threat. Pray for YHVH to put His down firmly on the Israeli media and reporters/commentators, etc.
- Pray that the angels of YHVH would be gathered and positioned for the battle, and that the defenders of Israel (the IDF, the IAF, the Navy, the Border Guards, etc.) would be able to visually see them and feel their presence giving support.
- Pray that Israel would not be ambushed or deceived; putting her people at risk.
- Release the Spirit of Truth and Revelation into the hearts and minds of the leaders and citizens of Israel.
- Pray for YHVH to bless the weapons, which He has put into Israel’s hands. Give them full and flawless function, and perfect accuracy. Pray for additional witty inventions and technological advances to be given to Israel.
- In the battle to come, pray that YHVH will get all the glory for the amazing victory and deliverance He will bring.
An arsenal of 50 Russian-made, Yakhont P-800, anti-ship missiles (a strategic weapon that Israel asked Russia’s Putin to withhold from Assad), was attacked on July 5th in the city of Latakia on the Syrian coast. A news report released on Sunday indicated that it was the Israeli navy, using its Dolphin-class submarines, which made the strike. It appears that the USA leaked the revelation to a British news source. Russia warned Israel weeks ago to stand down and to back off from attacking Syria in anyway, lest Russia respond to the attack personally. Now we wait to see what will happen. There is a report circulating that Russia may be sending support troops of a significant number into the region. In addition, it appears that the Taliban leaders in Pakistan are sending fighters to support the rebels against Assad. Clearly, we can see that the Islamists are trying to usurp this rebellion, as they did throughout the “Arab Spring” events in various other nations. It is becoming more evident that the believers of Messiah in Syria would be safer with Assad at the helm, than with these fundamental Moslems, who are seeking to take power. The true freedom seekers, those, who want a just government, free of dictatorial powers, are very much a small minority in this uprising. If the Islamists take down Assad, these freedom lovers will be worse off than ever before. It is pure insanity for the US and western nations to be sending arms/support to the rebels against Assad. These are the same people that the western powers have been fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere in the world. Why are they now in favor of these “opposition powers” coming to take over the leadership of Syria? These are the same terrorists, who have vowed to destroy Israel and the West. Press in with prayer.
- Praise YHVH that Israel had the courage and wisdom to strike the arsenal of deadly Russian weapons; following through on a warning that Bibi gave weeks ago. Praise Him for their successful hit!
- If the US administration provided the revelation that it was Israel, who carried out this attack, pray for YHVH’s mercy for this betrayal.
- Pray that the eyes of the blind leaders in the West will open to see who they are supporting in this conflict, and come to understand the logical outcome if these Islamists are enabled to take control. Pray that they clearly see that this is a battle for ascendency between the factions of Islam, purely sectarian violence/disputes. This is not about supporting democracy and removing a dictator. Pray that they see the connections between Mubarak’s removal and the potential removal of Assad.
- Pray that YHVH would keep His hand on Russia and on Putin. Pray that Russia will not threaten Israel with troops or missile fire.
- Pray to expose Obama’s connections with, and affections for the Moslem Brotherhood, all the way up to MB members, who are part of his administration and the US State Dept.
- Pray that YHVH would sort out this horrible mess, to suit His own purposes, bringing forth revival in the midst of the Islamic world as a result of His victory over allah.
The Egyptian military has been busy cleaning out the vipers’ nests of terrorists operating in the Sinai Peninsula. They have been destroying smuggling tunnels into Gaza and arresting or killing the attacking Moslem Brotherhood, al-Qaida terrorists, etc. who are claiming that they are defending the Koran by defending Morsi’s right to lead Egypt. Israel has been allowing the Egyptian military to have access to areas forbidden to that nation, because of the Camp David peace Accords, signed in 1979. It appears that the unrest in Egypt will go on for a long time to come, unless the Lord intervenes.
- Praise YHVH that the Egyptian military is beginning to deal with the terrorist encampments, staging areas, and smuggling tunnels in the Sinai.
- Pray for the Israeli leadership to have great wisdom in the amount of access they give to the Egyptian military. Pray that the Egyptians will return to the terms of the peace accords, after this conflict ends, rather than try to hold onto the areas, in which they have graciously been allowed to operate during these days.
- Pray that the violence will end soon in Egypt and that it will not accelerate after Ramadan ends on August 7th.
- Pray for a just, even-handed, representative, non-Islamist, government will form and operate successfully. Pray that the new government will hold to the peace with Israel.
CHALLENGES WITHIN ISRAEL:
There are several situations in Israel that need our prayers.
- Some ultra-orthodox soldiers in the IDF, have been physically attacked by members of the religious community, which are considering these soldiers to be betrayers of the Torah (because they serve in the defense of the State of Israel). Pray for this violence and hatred to stop. Pray for the religious Jews to get a revelation from YHVH about His heart for the nation of Israel, and of the role each of them is to play. Bind down the spirit of Religion, and loose the spirit of Revelation. Pray for protection of these precious, religious, soldiers. Pray for their numbers, and the numbers of their supporters, to increase.
- A law was passed (the Prawer-Begin plan) in the Knesset to resettle the illegal Bedouin enclaves in the Negev, and to organize development; bringing safety and the benefits of infrastructure into the Negev. Massive protests have been taking place involving the Arabs, the Bedouin, and the Jewish left, against this action; suggesting that the Jews are stealing Arab land and destroying Bedouin life. The plan allows for the Bedouin culture to be supported, while enabling growth and prosperity for all, who would live and work in the Negev. These protest could quickly grow, become inflammatory, misrepresenting the situation, and get out of hand. In addition, there are Arabs in Israel, who are also protesting the ouster of Morsi and the Moslem Brotherhood in Egypt (a brother of the Hamas organization). The IDF must not be tied up battling local Israeli Arabs and Bedouin. They need to prepare for the larger conflict soon to come. It is also important to note that some of the Arab Knesset members are creating and supporting rebellion against the State. These politicians are anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian, and constantly standing with Israel’s enemies. They need to be removed from their seats, and have their many benefits removed from them. Pray for wisdom and truth to prevail. Pray for YHVH’s justice to manifest in this conflict. Pray for this unrest to be quenched, rather than increase and spread. Pray for the Arab Knesset members, who hate Israel, to be removed from power and stripped of Israeli citizenship and Knesset benefits.
- John Kerry will arrive in Amman, Jordan tomorrow morning to meet with representative of the Arab League, to brief them on his plan to restart the peace talks between the Palestinians and Israel. He will also meet the following day with Abbas to give him assurances; encouraging him to move forward in negotiations. After Kerry’s very recent trip to Israel (to meet with Bibi and Abbas) his wife was hospitalized with a serious seizure condition. If that illness was a warning shot from YHVH, he had better take care of what he says and does on this trip. Pray against the spirits of Betrayal, Foolishness, Wicked Promises, Delusion, and Manipulation from operating through Kerry. Pray that there will be no traps laid for Israel in these meeting. Pray that the Lord would warn Kerry, in a way that he understands, about the dangerous road he is on.