by Jim Hutchens
“Concerning the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ
and our being gathered to Him …
Do not let anyone deceive you in any way,
for that day will not come
until the apostasy occurs
and the Man of Sin is revealed.”
Events that must occur before Jesus returns:
1. The Man of Sin (the Anti-Christ) must be revealed.
2. He will confirm an agreement with Jews for 7 years.
3. He will break that agreement after 3 ½ years.
4. A form of Temple worship will be restored.
5. The Anti-Christ will claim deity.
6. Over 2 billion people must be killed by vast army.
7. The God-exalting ministry of the 2 Witnesses must occur.
8. An unprecedented time of tribulation must occur.
9. Israel will consume surrounding nations.
10. All nations will be gathered against Jerusalem. .
After these events occur, the Messiah comes/returns.
1. “Immediately after the tribulation of those days… “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.”
2. “Then Yahweh will go out and fight against those nations as He fights on the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. … Then Yahweh my God will come, and the holy ones with Him.”
Note: The return of Jesus is at least 7 years from now!
The confirmation of the agreement begins the count-down!