1/2 cup pine nuts
2 pounds zucchini, cut into chunks
6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Cut large pieces of zest off lemons.
3) Coat zucchini with 4 tblsp olive oil, garlic, lemon zest strips, salt, and pepper. Spread on baking sheet and roast 10-14 minutes.
4) In seperate pan roast pine nuts in 2 tblsp olive oil for 7 minutes. Stir nuts halfway through.
5) Add nuts to zucchini mixture and remove lemon strips.
*Recipe by Shelley Neese, vice president of The Jerusalem Connection. Click here for her articles and videos.