1/2 cup pine nuts
2 pounds zucchini, cut into chunks
6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Cut large pieces of zest off lemons.
3) Coat zucchini with 4 tblsp olive oil, garlic, lemon zest strips, salt, and pepper. Spread on baking sheet and roast 10-14 minutes.
4) In seperate pan roast pine nuts in 2 tblsp olive oil for 7 minutes. Stir nuts halfway through.
5) Add nuts to zucchini mixture and remove lemon strips.
*Recipe by Shelley Neese, vice president of The Jerusalem Connection. Click here for her articles and videos.
I do agree with all the ideas you’ve introduced on your post. They’re very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for beginners. Could you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
It’s truly a nice and useful piece of info. I’m
satisfied that you simply shared this helpful
information with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.
What’s up, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to obtain newest updates, thus where can i do it please help out.