The Jerusalem Connection, International is a 501 (c)-(3) non-profit organization whose mission is:
Who Are We?
To glorify the name of Yahweh.
To serve as advocates for Christian Zionism.
To inform, educate and activate support for Israel and the Jewish people.
“For Zion’s sake we will not keep Silent.”
We define Christian Zionism as the support of the modern State of Israel as a partial fulfillment of God’s covenant promise to provide a national homeland for the Jewish people, in anticipation of their ultimate redemption when Messiah comes.
In this time of growing international anti-Israel, anti-Zionist, and anti-Semitic action in churches, governments and academia, we stand in solidarity with Israel and the Jewish people by:
- Confirming the present validity of God’s covenant to Israel. (Gen. 17:7-8)
- Championing Aliyah – the re-gathering of the Jews to Israel. (Isa. 49:22)
- Confronting Anti-Semitism. (Psalm 83:1-4, 18)
- Countering Replacement Theology/Supersessionism. (Rom. 9:4; 11:1-2)
- Contending for God’s heart for Israel and the Jewish people. (Jer. 32:40-41)
- Comforting the Jewish people and Israel thru ministries of mercy. (Isa. 40:1-2)
- Connecting with the Hebraic roots of Christianity. (John 4:22)
Meet the Team
“To show mercy because of mercy received”
We accomplish this vision primarily through our web site The JerUSAlem Connection Report and email communiqués, blogs and Twitter. In addition we are actively involved in the media (radio talk shows, T.V.), speaking engagements, events/conferences, including the publishing of educational and informative material/books/videos. We are also involved in advocacy before Congress regarding matters related to Biblical issues. The JerUSAlem Connection, International gives its partners an opportunity to demonstrate their support through the involvement in our many humanitarian and charity projects in Israel and worldwide.
Through our Operation Aliyah (The Cyrus Fund) project we have been a part in helping 80,000 Jews home to Israel from the former Soviet Union. We’re now focusing on the Sephardic Anusim (Hispanic Jews) in the Americas.
Through our Elisha Fund we reach the impoverished and those in need in Israel (orphans, soup kitchens, new immigrants etc.).
Through our Operation Life for Israel we support victims of terror and the pro-life movement in Israel. The JerUSAlem Connection, International stays current in speaking to all the issues of the day involving the Middle East and Israel. We believe that a Christian perspective on what God is doing in Israel can be a vital key into seeing the big picture of God’s plan and how He is operating in the world today. Not only that, but to see what God is doing in Israel, brings a sense of urgency and reality to the Church to be used of God as never before. God has enabled us to be a part of things and to see things that have changed lives forever.Shalom,
Rev. James M. Hutchens, Ph.D.
Chaplain (Brigadier General) US Army (Ret)
President Emeritus, The Jerusalem Connection International USA
“Discerning the Signs of the Times”
We are bold to believe that our ministry carries on the legacy of “The men of Issachar who understood the times and knew what Israel should do.” (II Chron. 12:32).God has declared, “Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plans to his servants the prophets.” (Amos 3:7).
I. To proclaim God’s restoration purposes for Christians and Jews. “The time is coming for God to restore all things” (Acts 3:21). The time when God restores all things, points to the come of the Messiah, or for Christians, the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a process leading to an event. We are “waiting for the blessed hope — the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.”(Titus 2:13).
For Christians, a restoration of:
- The “Blessed Hope” of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.(Titus 2:13)
- The continuing validity of the covenant promises of God to the Jews.(II Cor. 1:20).
- The recognition that Christians have not superseded or replaced Jews in God’s covenants.(Rom. 11:1, 18, 26)
For Jews, a restoration of:
- The State of Israel as a fulfillment of God’s covenant promises.(Isa. 66:8)
- The mandate for the re-gathering of Jews to their covenant homeland.(Isa 43:5-7)
- The hope for the coming of their Messiah.(Zech. 12:10)
II. To urge support for Israel and the Jewish people through prayer and action, according to the will and Word of God.
- By establishing Watchmen Brigade Intercessory Prayer Groups nation-wide. (Isaiah 62:6, 7)
- By promoting tours to Israel, conferences/meetings and hosting events.(Romans 15:27)
- By encouraging support of Israel-focused projects, e.g., Operation Aliyah, The Elisha Fund and Operation Life for Israel.(Romans 11:31)
- By encouraging “Aliyah” among the Jewish people.(II Chronicles 36:23)
- By calling for repentance for sins against the Jewish people.(Romans 2:5-6)
- By promoting an appreciation of the Hebrew roots of Christianity. (Romans 11:18)
Please contact us for more information on how you can help!
Michael L. Brown Ph.D President ICN Ministries
Rabbi Jamie Cowen President, Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations
Richard D. Chegar Major General, USA (Ret) Former COB The Patton Museum Foundation
Ambassador Yoram Ettinger President, US-Israel Opportunities, LTD
Jane Hansen Hoyt President/CEO of Aglow International
Morton A Klein National Presidend, Zionist Organization of America (ZOA)
Bill Koenig President, Koenig International News
Rabbi Daniel Lapin President, American Alliance of Jews & Christians
Esther Levens President/CEO, The National Unity Coalition for Israel
Michael D Little President/COO, The Christian Broadcasting Network Inc.
Jan Markell President, Olive Tree Ministries
Nina May COB, The Renaissance Foundation
Thomas Neumann Executive Director, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs
Janet Parshall Syndicated radio talk show hostess
Rosemary Schindler President, Schindler’s Ark
Robert Stearns President, Eagles Wings
John W. Swails III Ph.D. Professor of History and Director of the Center for Israel & Midde East Studies, Oral Roberts University