This past Saturday, around nine in the morning in Israel, Hamas and Islamic Jihad initiated a new round of rocket attacks against Israel. In the course of two days, they indiscriminately launched 690 rockets. Air-raid sirens and phone alerts took over as Israel’s national soundtrack. Tens of thousands of southern Israelis in harm’s way spent their weekend running for bomb shelters. Four Israelis didn’t make it and were killed. This was the most violent flareup since the Gaza war in 2014.
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Amid coalition row, Lieberman warns Israel could be ‘on its way to elections’
- Jewry’s largest denomiation — and its most liberal — is embracing Al Sharpton
- Olympics Committee Criticized For Removing Golan From Israeli Map
- Netanyahu asks for international help as huge fires force evacuation of 3,500
- Enews: Israel Allies Caucus
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN unesco Video