“Jesus brought a double goodness to the world. On the one hand he strengthened the Torah of Moses majestically… and not one of our Sages spoke out more emphatically concerning the immutability of the Torah. On the other hand he removed idols from the nations and obligated them in the seven commandments of Noah so that they would not behave like animals of the field, and instilled them firmly with moral traits…..Christians are congregations that work for the sake of heaven who are destined to endure, whose intent is for the sake of heaven, and whose reward will not denied.” Rabbi Jacob Emden
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Amid coalition row, Lieberman warns Israel could be ‘on its way to elections’
- Jewry’s largest denomiation — and its most liberal — is embracing Al Sharpton
- Olympics Committee Criticized For Removing Golan From Israeli Map
- Netanyahu asks for international help as huge fires force evacuation of 3,500
- Enews: Israel Allies Caucus
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN unesco Video