In November 1917 the British government made a pledge with the Jewish people through the Balfour Declaration to help establish a Jewish National Home in the territory known as Palestine. Find out what happened next … If you want a more exhaustive look at the history surrounding the Mandate Period from 1917 – 1948 then please visit: – Hatikvah Films
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Red Alert: Follow up at U of M
- Will Saudi Arabia Replace the Jordanian Waqf on The Temple Mount?
- Palestinian Sharia Judge Admits: Jihad Against Israel is All About Islam
- Open-end drama: Benjamin Balint’s search into the Kafka’s legacy
- CAMERA condemns ‘Christ at Checkpoint’ organizers for hosting anti-Semitic speaker
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN unesco Video