“Only in Israel is the fulfillment of commands a society-building exercise, shaping the contours of the country as a whole. Only in Israel can we fulfill the commands in a land, a landscape, and a language saturated with Jewish memories and hopes. Only in Israel does the calendar track the rhythms of the Jewish year. In Israel, Judaism is part of the public square, not just the private sequestered space of synagogue, school, and home.”–Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, Covenant and Conversation, Leviticus
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Palestinian Sharia Judge Admits: Jihad Against Israel is All About Islam
- Open-end drama: Benjamin Balint’s search into the Kafka’s legacy
- CAMERA condemns ‘Christ at Checkpoint’ organizers for hosting anti-Semitic speaker
- Normalizing Anti-Semitism in the US
- Christian Zionists: Who Are We, What Do We Think and Do?
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN unesco Video