“The Jewish people’s unbreakable bond to this sacred city reaches back more than 3,000 years. It was here, in Jerusalem, on Mount Moriah, that Abraham offered his son, Isaac, and was credited with righteousness for his faith in God. It was here, in Jerusalem, that King David consecrated the capital of the Kingdom of Israel. And since its rebirth, the modern State of Israel has called this city the seat of its government. Jerusalem is Israel’s capital. And, as such, President Trump has directed the State Department to immediately begin preparations to move the United States Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. In the weeks ahead, our administration will advance its plan to open the United States Embassy in Jerusalem, and that United States Embassy will open before the end of next year.” Vice President Mike Pence, Addressing the Israeli Knesset
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Red Alert: Follow up at U of M
- Will Saudi Arabia Replace the Jordanian Waqf on The Temple Mount?
- Palestinian Sharia Judge Admits: Jihad Against Israel is All About Islam
- Open-end drama: Benjamin Balint’s search into the Kafka’s legacy
- CAMERA condemns ‘Christ at Checkpoint’ organizers for hosting anti-Semitic speaker
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN unesco Video