“The prophet is violated during his ministry, but he is vindicated by history. He is the villain of today and the hero of tomorrow. He is excommunicated while alive and exalted when dead! He is dishonored with epithets when breathing and honored with epitaphs when dead. He is friendless while living and famous when dead. He is against the establishment in ministry; then he is established as a saint by posterity.”—Christian Author Leonard Ravenhill
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Burning all bridges, Abbas sets himself up for complete isolation
- Vladimir Putin has been supportive of Jews, but antisemitism is rife in Russia
- 10,000 Christians to Visit Jerusalem in 2020 for the Feast of Weeks, Pentecost
- France Seeks to Close Loopholes Allowing Online Antisemitism
- RED ALERT: News from the North
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN Video Weekly scripture