“The prophet is violated during his ministry, but he is vindicated by history. He is the villain of today and the hero of tomorrow. He is excommunicated while alive and exalted when dead! He is dishonored with epithets when breathing and honored with epitaphs when dead. He is friendless while living and famous when dead. He is against the establishment in ministry; then he is established as a saint by posterity.”—Christian Author Leonard Ravenhill
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Exodus: Jews Flee Paris Suburbs over Rising Tide of Anti-Semitism
- Christian Reaction to Trump’s Jerusalem Speech: Are We Headed to a Major Reset in Jewish-Christian Relations?
- Jerusalem recognition: A Jewish-Christian reconciliation
- Skyrocketing support for Trump among Israelis
- Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration Sparks Talk of a Third Temple
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority passover Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey Video Weekly scripture