Jesus, the helper of the poor, the friend of the sinner, the brother of every fellow=sufferer, the comforter of every sorrow-laden, the healer of the sick, the up-lifter of the fallen, the lover of man, the redeemer of woman, won the heart of mankind by storm. Jesus, the meekest of men, the most despised of the despised race of the Jews, mounted the wrold’s throne to be earth’s Great King.—Prof. Kaufman Kohler, second president of Hebrew Union College, Addressing Congress, 1893
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Amb. Friedman ‘proud to light menorah in Israel’s capital, Jerusalem’
- What the war over Jerusalem is really about
- White House: Abbas’s rhetoric ‘has prevented peace for years’
- Iran vows support for Palestinian terror groups fighting US Jerusalem move
- Trump’s declaration on Jerusalem reflects Sunni Arab-Israel understanding
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority passover Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey Video Weekly scripture