“We have sincerely tried everywhere to merge with the national communities in which we live, seeking only to preserve the faith of our fathers. It is not permitted to us. In vain are we loyal patriots, sometimes superloyal; in vain do we make the same sacrifices of life and property as our fellow citizens; in vain do we strive to enhance to fame of our native lands in the arts and sciences, or her wealth by trade and commerce. In our native lands where we have lived for centuries we are still decried as aliens, often by men whose ancestors had not yet come at a time when Jewish sighs had long been heard in the country.”—Theodor Herzl, The Jewish State, 1896
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Palestinian Sharia Judge Admits: Jihad Against Israel is All About Islam
- Open-end drama: Benjamin Balint’s search into the Kafka’s legacy
- CAMERA condemns ‘Christ at Checkpoint’ organizers for hosting anti-Semitic speaker
- Normalizing Anti-Semitism in the US
- Christian Zionists: Who Are We, What Do We Think and Do?
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN unesco Video