“We have sincerely tried everywhere to merge with the national communities in which we live, seeking only to preserve the faith of our fathers. It is not permitted to us. In vain are we loyal patriots, sometimes superloyal; in vain do we make the same sacrifices of life and property as our fellow citizens; in vain do we strive to enhance to fame of our native lands in the arts and sciences, or her wealth by trade and commerce. In our native lands where we have lived for centuries we are still decried as aliens, often by men whose ancestors had not yet come at a time when Jewish sighs had long been heard in the country.”—Theodor Herzl, The Jewish State, 1896
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Exodus: Jews Flee Paris Suburbs over Rising Tide of Anti-Semitism
- Christian Reaction to Trump’s Jerusalem Speech: Are We Headed to a Major Reset in Jewish-Christian Relations?
- Jerusalem recognition: A Jewish-Christian reconciliation
- Skyrocketing support for Trump among Israelis
- Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration Sparks Talk of a Third Temple
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority passover Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey Video Weekly scripture