“People who think ‘the Jews’ dominate business through hidden structures can’t build or long maintain a successful modern economy. People who think ‘the Jews’ dominate politics lose their ability to interpret political events, to diagnose social evils and to organize effectively for positive change. People who think ‘the Jews’ run the media and control the news lose the ability to grasp what is happening around them.”—Walter Russell Mead, Bard College
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Remarks by President Trump at United States Holocaust Memorial Museum National Days of Remembrance
- Mystical rabbi predicted today’s top threat 22 years ago
- Truth Report: “The coming Holocaust”
- Trump: America stands strong with Israel By Elad Benari
- ‘US Antisemitic Incidents Jump 86% at start of 2017’
2012 Abbas Aliyah anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority passover Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN Video Weekly scripture