“People who think ‘the Jews’ dominate business through hidden structures can’t build or long maintain a successful modern economy. People who think ‘the Jews’ dominate politics lose their ability to interpret political events, to diagnose social evils and to organize effectively for positive change. People who think ‘the Jews’ run the media and control the news lose the ability to grasp what is happening around them.”—Walter Russell Mead, Bard College
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Red Alert: Anti-semitism in Europe
- Analysis: Time to recognize Israel as world’s oldest victim of ‘fake news’
- ‘Devastating’ survey shows huge loss of Israel support among Jewish college students
- Haley: Time to say ‘enough is enough’ to Hamas
- Trump Envoy Greenblatt Meets With Netanyahu in Jerusalem, as US Seeks Renewal of Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process
2012 Abbas Aliyah anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority passover Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN Video Weekly scripture