“People who think ‘the Jews’ dominate business through hidden structures can’t build or long maintain a successful modern economy. People who think ‘the Jews’ dominate politics lose their ability to interpret political events, to diagnose social evils and to organize effectively for positive change. People who think ‘the Jews’ run the media and control the news lose the ability to grasp what is happening around them.”—Walter Russell Mead, Bard College
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Israel at 70: An American perspective
- Iranian official threatens to ‘level Tel Aviv to the ground’
- ‘We will level Tel Aviv to the Ground’ Senior Iranian Official Warns Israel
- Three Things You Should Know About the Charges Against Benjamin Netanyahu
- UN chief warns of nightmare scenario if Israel, Hezbollah clash
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN Video Weekly scripture