“Because of the Jew named Jesus Christ, and because salvation comes from the Jews, a Christian concerned for Jews will affirm and support this state. By God the Father, through Jesus Christ, and when only the slightest trace of the Holy Spirit moves them, Christians are called and enabled to say ‘Yes’ to it, and despite all its problems, to defend it against its ideological and political enemies. This state is a touchstone for anyone who is convinced that God’s people does and will exist in a tangible form, rather than in the shape of programmes, ideas, or dreams only.” Markus Barth, People of God
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- World Council of Churches Sends Message of Support For Palestinian ‘Campaign For Jerusalem’
- California Imam Prays for Allah to ‘Annihilate’ Jews in Public Sermon
- World Council of Churches Endorses Palestinian Protests Over Temple Mount Security Measures
- A politically incorrect diagnosis
- Israeli Sovereignty Over the Temple Mount Is Crucial for Peace
2012 Abbas Aliyah anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority passover Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey Video Weekly scripture