“Because of the Jew named Jesus Christ, and because salvation comes from the Jews, a Christian concerned for Jews will affirm and support this state. By God the Father, through Jesus Christ, and when only the slightest trace of the Holy Spirit moves them, Christians are called and enabled to say ‘Yes’ to it, and despite all its problems, to defend it against its ideological and political enemies. This state is a touchstone for anyone who is convinced that God’s people does and will exist in a tangible form, rather than in the shape of programmes, ideas, or dreams only.” Markus Barth, People of God
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Netanyahu commends Trump for commitment to Israel in Russian talks
- Can the US and Israel rely on Putin to force Iran out of Syria?
- Putin: Trump ‘Paid Particular Attention’ To Israel’s Security at Summit
- Khamenei lashes ‘satanic’ US peace plan, vows to destroy ‘fabricated’ Israel
- Time to wake up to Erdoğan’s Turkey
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN Video Weekly scripture