“Throughout the Old Testament, mankind’s sinfulness is set in contrast with the holiness and righteousness of God. In addition, here we begin to trace such great overarching theological themes as election-love, the covenant, and the kingdom of God. It is to the Old Testament that we look for the moral law of the Ten Commandments and the social and ethical teachings of the prophets. It is here that we also turn for our biblical background for understanding the claims of Jesus concerning his messiahship, priesthood, and atonement.” Marvin R Wilson, Our Father Abraham
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- World Council of Churches Sends Message of Support For Palestinian ‘Campaign For Jerusalem’
- California Imam Prays for Allah to ‘Annihilate’ Jews in Public Sermon
- World Council of Churches Endorses Palestinian Protests Over Temple Mount Security Measures
- A politically incorrect diagnosis
- Israeli Sovereignty Over the Temple Mount Is Crucial for Peace
2012 Abbas Aliyah anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority passover Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey Video Weekly scripture