“Who has made us Jews different from all other people? Who has allowed us to suffer so terribly up until now? It is G-d who has made us as we are, but it will be God, too, who will raise us up again. Who knows it might even be our religion from which the world and all peoples learn good, and for that reason and only that reason do we suffer. We can never become just Netherlanders, or just English or representatives of any country for that matter. We will always remain Jews.”—From the diary of Anne Frank, April 11, 1944
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Amb. Friedman ‘proud to light menorah in Israel’s capital, Jerusalem’
- What the war over Jerusalem is really about
- White House: Abbas’s rhetoric ‘has prevented peace for years’
- Iran vows support for Palestinian terror groups fighting US Jerusalem move
- Trump’s declaration on Jerusalem reflects Sunni Arab-Israel understanding
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority passover Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey Video Weekly scripture