The P-6 (United States, France, Germany, China, Russia and Britain) plus Iran made an announcement to the world on November 24th, that an agreement had been struck regarding Iran’s nuclear activities. The interim agreement, which was announced, is terrible for Israel (and for the Middle East), but is a blessing for Iran. Basically, many of the economic sanctions, which were put into place to discourage Iran from moving toward the ability to create nuclear weapons, will be lifted for nothing in return. Iran will continue to be allowed to refine uranium, while the nations will be free to restore some vital trade with Iran (especially trade for oil). Iran will agree not to add more centrifuges to its already vast number, but then Iran doesn’t need more centrifuges in order to accomplish its nearly completed goal of creating a nuclear weapon. This coming week, the P-6 and Iran will meet again to begin the implementation of the agreement negotiated in Geneva. Meanwhile, Israel, and the Sunni Islamic countries in the region, are furious over this agreement. They know that Shite Iran is about to obtain nuclear weapons, and these nations will be the immediate targets, when those weapons are fired. As a result, a temporary arrangement of cooperation is being established between Israel and Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan along with other Persian Gulf States. These Islamic nations need Israel to attack Iran’s nuclear sites, and they are willing to provide their airspace, jet refueling, etc. to make it happen. The USA is now seen as totally untrustworthy in the region. Yet again the USA has abandoned and betrayed her ally, Israel. As if there is not enough evidence of the wickedness of this P-6 plus Iran agreement cooked up in Geneva, Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami, a member of Iran’s Assembly of Experts, produced more evidence of the fact today, when he demanded that the USA not include Israel in any of the negotiations. Why? Because Israel must be destroyed! Take a look at his words: “What is visible is that Obama has agreed to include the fake Zionist regime (Israel) in future negotiations. However, we firmly believe must be wiped off the face of the earth and we don’t recognize .”
- Pray for the delusional bubble of the West to burst, so that the actual threat, and the true realities of Iran’s progress, and intentions to bring global destruction, can be internalized in the hearts and minds of the people.
- Pray that the hooks that YHVH is embedding in the jaws of Israel’s enemies will go deep and that the chains attached to these hooks, will be held firmly in YHVH’s hands, for Him to pull them into an encounter with Him in the time of His choosing.
- Pray fervently for the total humiliation of the spirit of Islam, so that millions of deceived captives will be set free to know the truth. Visit the Muslems Lord!
- Pray for Israel to be wise and directed solely by YHVH in all decisions, especially those decisions involving a pre-emptive attack, and alliances with the USA, and with Sunni nations.
- Pray for Bibi to remain strong and outspoken regarding the truth concerning Iran. Pray that he will not be compromised or make compromises with anyone.
- Pray for Israel to continue to make preparations for war, while praying to YHVH for peace.
- Pray for the Iranian Body of Messiah to grow and to mature quickly. Pray for a vast number of Spirit-led intercessors to arise to pray down the wicked leaders of that nation. Pray for the Body in Iran to be strong, courageous, wise, and enduring.
- Pray that YHVH, who sees the hearts of the Iranian leaders and of all other international leaders, will judge according to what He sees in those hearts.
- Pray that the specific, wicked, leaders of nations will be personally judged, so that the population of those, who protest the agenda and actions of their leaders, will not have to bear the oppressive suffering caused by them.
- Pray that YHVH will expose and judge the behind-the-scenes global elite members, who are calling the shots, with the intention of bringing forth a global government and economy, through the intentional destruction of specific nations.
- Pray for the Lord to personally intervene in this Iranian threat; speaking to the leaders of that nation in an unmistakable way, so that they fear Him, so that they abandon their goals.
- Pray for revival in Israel and in Iran, and throughout the world.
- Pray for a total breakdown in the P6 plus Iran meetings this week, so that the agreement to lift sanctions will be trashed.
2. “PEACE TALKS”
John Kerry is heading back to Israel to push forward the Israeli/Palestinian peace process. Let me remind you of Kerry’s words spoken on Israeli TV channel 2, during his visit to Israel a few weeks ago: “The alternative to returning to peace talks is likely to be chaos. Is Israel interested in a Third Intifada? I believe that if we do not resolve the issues between Palestinians and Israelis, if we do not find a way to achieve peace, the delegitimization campaign against Israel in the world will be reinforced. If we do not solve the settlement issue and the question of who will live where, how, and what rights they will have, if we do not put an end to the constant presence of Israeli soldiers in the West Bank, which strengthens the feeling that if we won’t establish peace under a leadership committed to non-violence, we might find ourselves with a leadership committed to violence.”
By the words of his own mouth, Kerry is a biased negotiator and one that does not seek truth and justice. He prophesies death and destruction to Israel. He even threatens or encourages it by endorsing the Palestinians claims as the just cause to bring the Third Intifada. He is working a global agenda for the eventual destruction of Israel, while extending his hand to Israel as a friend. The Deputy Minister of Religion Affairs, Eli Ben-Dahan, supports that truth, saying that Kerry is unfit for the job due to his lack of understanding of the Middle East, and because of his constant willingness to give legitimacy to terrorism. Rabbi Ben-Dahan is correct in his assessment. Even as Kerry is packing his bags to come to Israel, Abbas is saying that the Palestinians will not come to the table as long as the Jews continue with building construction in the “West Bank”. Israel must continue to build in her rightful homeland. By international law, she has a right to build in this contested territory. The Palestinians are certainly building illegally (without permits) as fast as they can.
- Pray for Kerry to stay away from Israel, so that he doesn’t add additional items to the Divine ledger of American sins against Israel.
- Pray that Bibi will remain immovable in spite of threats or manipulations or coercive attempts.
- Pray that if Kerry comes, he will leave quickly and empty handed.
- Pray that the Lord will visit John Kerry, and introduce him to the realities he has been unable or unwilling to consider.
- Pray that the political opponents of Bibi will not cuddle up to Kerry and promise him what he wants, if they would be enabled to come to power through the help of the US government. Pray that these opponents will not speak ill of Bibi during this visit, but rather their mouths would be locked closed.
- Pray for the Israeli media to speak out against the peace process and finally speak the truth about the unfair US pressures on Bibi and Israel. Cause the media to see and to report the dangers and the lies involved with any efforts to create a Palestinian state out of Israeli territory.
- Pray for division to appear more obvious between the Palestinian factions, proving that there is no single leadership for the Palestinian people (a requirement of UN law if there is to be a nation state declared or established).
- Pray for protection of the Jewish people from acts of terror and rocket attacks, especially during the remainder of Chanukah and during this Kerry visit.
Prime Minister Netanyahu needs our prayer now more than ever. He is being proven as a truth-teller, who has been right all along about the Iranian threats and intentions. The Israelis are waking up to that fact. He has stood firmly against the demands of Obama in recent months, and has paid a high price in personal attacks and betrayals. Ehud Olmert, the corrupt former PM, has been speaking out against Bibi again, suggesting that he is making war against America by stating that Obama’s demands of Israel are wrong. Now the Labor party has elected a new leader to replace Shelly Yacimovich. This new opposition leader, Isaac Herzog, undoubtedly has his sights already set on becoming the Prime Minister, even as he is already feathering his nest to become part of this government, as soon as an opportunity arises. There is no telling what kind of communications he is already having with the Obama administration in making plans to undermine Bibi, especially during this Kerry visit. He has already met with Abbas, and has begun making promises. With a war fast approaching, with internal disputes and external threats on all borders, this man, Netanyahu, is under constant pressure. We need to be praying for him daily.
- Pray that Bibi will have the fellowship and the guidance of the Holy Spirit with him always.
- Pray for Bibi’s health in body, soul and spirit. Pray for the same health to be upon all his family members
- Pray protection over him against assassination threats.
- Pray for a fresh anointing of wisdom, strength, discernment and divine rest.
- Pray for more evidence of his wise leadership and insight to come forth.
- Pray for more influential members of the Israeli media to come out in support of Bibi and his decisions: presenting the truth, focusing on the essentials, and unifying the Israelis.
- Pray for him to be a wise leader in regard to mobilizing the military physically for war, and in regard to mobilizing the nation spiritually for war.
- Pray that YHVH would silence Olmert, and that He would direct Herzog in the way that He wants this Labor leader to go. Hem him in, Lord!
- Pray that the Lord would surround Bibi with wise and Godly counsel, that he would have an Aaron and a Hur to hold up his arms when he is too tired to serve in the moment, and to protect him from deception.
- Pray that Benjamin Netanyahu would have the heart of Joshua, so that in this set time he will continue to have the courage, the wisdom, and the strength to throw his body, and his political future, between the slamming door (being pushed by the nations) and the door frame.