The P5+1, made up of the US, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany met in Geneva to negotiate a settlement with Iran regarding that nation’s nuclear development. Blessedly, no agreement was signed during this round of talks. This international committee continued to march toward appeasing Iran, through lessening sanctions, which would return tens of billions of dollars to Iran’s economy. In exchange, the P5+1 expects a gradual slowdown of Iran’s uranium refinement, with prospects being forwarded to allow Iran to be a nuclear energy nation. Israel has been shouting that sanctions needed to stay in place and to increase. With Iran’s rapid refinement toward the 20% level required for a weapon, and with her development of ballistic missile capability, the clear goal of Iran is to create weapons, not nuclear power plants. In response to our prayers, France arose and refused to sign onto the agreement. Praise YHVH! However, this team will meet again on the 20th to see if they can agree to other appeasement terms. As the US administration continues to insist that the new Iranian President, Hassan Rohani, is a trustworthy moderate, the head of the IAEA, the UN’s chief nuclear agency, has reported this week that Iran has not slowed it’s uranium refinement beyond minor maintenance steps, but has stopped expanding, by adding no more centrifuges to the production process. Work on the heavy water reactor has been delayed by Iran, likely due to a lack of funds. In fact, the production level of refined uranium may not need to be increased. Iran may now already have enough fissile material to make a bomb. No one knows for sure, because Iran is not at all transparent. Only a fool would make an agreement to release Iran from sanctions, and to trust its leadership not to fulfill their national aspiration of launching deadly attacks against Israel and against other nations. Their words alone confirm their plans, even if one ignores their actions on the ground.
Israel’s Economy and Trade Minister Naftali Bennett, has been in Washington, DC this week; meeting with members of the House and Senate behind closed doors, making a strong case against easing sanctions. The Congress appears to be seeing things Israel’s ways on the matter, in opposition to the way Obama sees it. Obama and Biden are warning that increasing (and not easing) sanctions, and that suggesting a potential military intervention to keep nuclear weapons out of Iran, will cause Iran to stop negotiating. The bigger question is why are we considering the strategy of accommodation of Iran’s objectives to show that we are people of good faith in them? When one says one thing and does another, the wise take note. When one says and does the same thing, usually that is enough evidence to convince the wise of the intentions of someone’s heart. ENOUGH of this tolerant accommodation of evil!
- Pray that the US Congress would arise in an even greater defense of Israel; increasing sanctions in opposition to Obama’s agenda.
- Praise YHVH that the EU re-froze some Iranian assets, that a court had demanded be released earlier.
- Praise YHVH for Naphtali Bennett’s successful and wise efforts in Washington this week!
- Pray for continued unity in the Israeli leadership on this matter, and thank YHVH for establishing Bibi Netanyahu at the Israeli helm during this time.
- Pray for this unholy boat to be rocked in Iran until this nuclear program capsizes, until Iran’s wicked Islamic leadership is replaced by people, who fear YHVH.
- Pray for Israel to be alert and in position, in the event that a pre-emptive strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities is necessary. If that strike is called for, pray that YHVH will order it, conduct it, and accomplish it.
- Continue to pray for revival to come to Iran, and for a strengthening of all the Iranian believers, especially those suffering in prison for their faith.
- Pray for Obama to change course on these Iran appeasements, lest the ire of YHVH descend upon the USA. (The intention of the Iranian regime is clear, even as the strength of their resolve has been clearly demonstrated. No one can claim ignorance in this. As a result, the accountability for a betrayal of Israel in favor of her enemies is extremely high! That same truth applies to all the other nations promoting this appeasement.)
- Pray for the P5+1 meeting on the 20th to be cancelled, or for it to meet and to deliver even more severe sanctions on Iran.
#2: THE PALESTINIAN SITUATION
This past week, Abbas announced that the negotiating team for the Palestinian peace with Israel has resigned. The reason given is that Israel is unwilling to make the required concessions, and that the US administration is unable to force her, especially in the area of building. Praise the Lord! Israel needs to be totally immovable regarding any concessions with the Palestinians. It’s time for this ruse of a Palestinian state to die. The Palestinian people would do better to separate from their leaders, and from terrorism, in order to make peace with the Jews. The network of lies and violence has kept the multitudes of the Palestinian people entrenched in delusions of eliminating Israel, and consumed with senseless hatred.
- Pray for this Palestinian negotiating team to stay dissolved.
- Pray that the world doesn’t give the Palestinians more sympathy and perks, while giving Israel more grief, as a result of the resignation of this team.
- Pray for the remnant of the Palestinian people to clearly see the evil corruption within their government, and to fully understand the vile goals of their leadership against the Jews. Pray that they will object to those things and take a stand against and away from these things, and away from these violent people.
- Pray for the Lord to bring forth the fear of YHVH into the midst of the Palestinian people. Pray that they will see the horrific outcome of their course ahead of time, through divinely sent dreams and visions.
- Bind down the spirits of Violence, Anti-Semitism, Hatred, Blood Lust, Entitlement, Delusion, and Deception.
- Continue to pray for a release of the Spirit of Truth.
#TERRORISM: THE PALESTINIAN SITUATION
Palestinian violence has again led to bloodshed in Israel. On Wednesday, a young, 19-year old, IDF private, Eden Atias, was stabbed to death by a 16 year old Palestinian on a bus in Afula. Two cousins of this young murderer have been held for years in Israeli prisons, one serving three life sentences for multiple murders of Jews. the other serving 12 years for multiple attempted murders. Clearly, these children are being influenced to commit murder by their elders. It’s time that we took the demonization of the Palestinian youth before the High King of heaven. It is a high crime to lead children into a life of vile hatred, violence, and murder; calling it justified, personal glory, and heroism on behalf of the Islamic god. Also, it is notable that there has been an increase in violence against Jews in Israel, since John Kerry suggested that Israel’s lack of cooperation, in making peace with the terms of the Palestinians, would lead to a second Intifada. That sympathetic green light has led to multiple acts of violence and threat against Jews on the highways, in the cities, and at the crossings. In the past week, 61 Jewish graves have been desecrated. Molotov cocktails and rocks have done much damage as they have struck their targets of Jewish lives. The signs are all pointing to more bloodshed in the days ahead … bloodshed sanctioned by the Palestinian leadership, and encouraged/funded by the terrorists receiving benefits and sympathy from the international community.
- Pray for an intense HOLY FIRE of YHVH to descend upon the Palestinians; causing a back drafting effect to suck the oxygen out of the unholy fires that have been set burning by hell among them.
- Pray for YHVH to apprehend the youth of the Palestinians … to reveal Himself as the loving Father that loves them beyond what they do or produce … fathers and love that many may not have.
- Pray to break the unholy fascination of the Palestinians with martyrdom from the process of killing oneself, while killing Jews.
- Pray for holy conviction and accountability to come upon the deceived, Moslem parents, grandparents, uncles, teachers, clerics, etc. who active train and encourage children to hate and to kill Jews.
- Pray for the UN funds and programs, which support incitement in the children, against the Jews, to dry up.
- Pray for the lies of Islam to be revealed, realized, and rejected by the Arab people.
- Pray for Divine protection to be upon the Jewish people. Increase the level of angelic protection. Bring forth Divine wisdom, revelation and discernment about potential attacks/threats; directing the Jewish people where they should go and not go … alerting them of incoming threats before they appear.
- Pray for comfort to be upon the Attias family for the loss of Eden.
- Pray for courage, comfort, and the peace of YHVH’s revelation to fill the hearts of all the Jews riding buses, waiting in public gatherings, driving on the roads, etc. Let the truth and peace of YHVH fill the hearts and minds of Israel’s leaders … and all those of Israel’s enemies, who can be turned to the truth.