Whose foreign policy is best suited to quell the current anti-American sentiment around the world in which US Embassies are being attacked and otherwise violated? Barack Obama’s? Mitt Romney’s? This video offers a plain look at these two candidates running for the high office of the Presidency of the United States and encourages you to “Vote September 6th!”
Subscribe to receive FREE e-news!
- Amid coalition row, Lieberman warns Israel could be ‘on its way to elections’
- Jewry’s largest denomiation — and its most liberal — is embracing Al Sharpton
- Olympics Committee Criticized For Removing Golan From Israeli Map
- Netanyahu asks for international help as huge fires force evacuation of 3,500
- Enews: Israel Allies Caucus
2012 Abbas anti-Semitism BDS Bible Cartoon Christian zionism Congress egypt embassy End Times flotilla france Gaza Hamas holocaust IDF Iran ISIS Islam Israel Jerusalem kerry Lebanon Netanyahu Nuclear Obama palestinian authority Peace Process quote recipe Red Alert replacement theology Romney Spot Report Syria Temple Temple Mount Terrorism trump Truth Report Turkey UN unesco Video